Toronto Zoo Moving To Step 3 Beginning Friday, July 16, 2021
TORONTO, ON ~ We are excited to announce that your Toronto Zoo is moving into Stage 3 beginning Friday, July 16th, 2021.
STEP 3 CHANGES AT THE ZOO
- Indoor pavilions will be open with limited capacity and masks are mandatory inside.
- Zoo Members are no longer required to pre-book a time slot prior to arrival. Members can visit at any time and just show membership at the front gate.
- Public tickets will still be required to be purchased in advance.
- Indoor seating at restaurants will be in compliance with Step 3 regulations.
- Masks Policy: Guests over the age of 2 must wear a facial covering or mask when in all indoor and covered spaces including restaurants, Pavilions, retail stores, bathrooms, covered viewing areas and on rides
Details and tickets: www.torontozoo.com/welcomeback.
We appreciate your patience and support as our Zoo re-opening plans are adapting to changes in the reopening restrictions and guidelines.
TIMED-TICKETING REQUIRED IN ADVANCE Pre-booked time slots are required for public Zoo Guests (starting July 16th this does not apply to Zoo Members) this does not include Zoo Members).Tickets are ONLY available online and will not be sold on site.
COVID-19 SAFETY MEASURES While enjoying the Toronto Zoo, we ask that you follow current Public Health Guidelines and Toronto Zoo policies that include but are not limited to:
- Timed-Ticketing to keep everyone safely physically distanced and required for all guests – excluding Zoo Members.
- Masks Policy: Guests over the age of 2 must wear a facial covering or mask when in all indoor and covered spaces.
- Practicing physical distancing: Please keep at least 2 metres (6.5 feet) from others, not within your own household or group.
- Please wash your hands often for at least 20 seconds with warm soapy water or use alcohol based hand sanitizer.
- Practicing cough and sneeze etiquette by using a tissue or using the bend in your arm.